Prayer Chain Prayers
· Consistent & violent prayer (prayer chain; fasting chain throughout the month for soul winning & for fruitful efforts). Mat. 11:12; Eph. 6:18
· Involving the Gatekeepers & Armour bearers; GHF (All departments)
ATMOSPHERIC SPIRITS AND TERRITORIAL SPIRIT:
• Bind every territorial spirit dominating the workplace, community and the nation. Eph. 6:12.
• Pray against lies, confusion and deceptions of the enemy blinding the hearts of the unsaved (atheism, alternate faiths)
• Plead the blood against all Satanic operations in the nation, every home, community, school, church, Parliament, that God’s Kingdom will come into their midst.
WAR AGAINST DEMONIC BLINDFOLDS:
• We tear off every stronghold that has held our men, women and youth captive (paganism, atheism, lust, the occult, fear, alcohol).
• Break off every divination and enchantment that enslaves the people. Num. 23:23.
• Command every captive to be set free to serve God. Is. 44:24-25; Is. 58:6.
LABOURER’S FOR THE HARVEST:
• Pray that people will go out as fishers of men, as commanded by the Lord. Pray for willing hearts. Lk. 9:1-2, 6.
• Pray for people with compassionate hearts for souls like Jesus. Pray that they will speak and act in love. Mat. 6:34; Mat. 14:14; Jn. 21:17; Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 13:4.
• Ask for the Holy Spirit to lead you to people and places where the harvest is ripe. Jn. 4:25
MIRACLE SIGNS AND WONDER
• Pray that the lord will confirm his words with signs and wonders daily as the word is preached. Acts 2:43, 47.
• Pray for the stirring up of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the members of Glory House. I Cor. 14:4-11. 2 Tim. 1:6
• Pray that God will heal the sick; that the captives will be set free and the oppressed delivered. Is. 44:24-25; Is. 53:5
• Ask God to set men free from all captivities (spiritual, physical, financial, marital etc) 2 Tim. 2:25-26.
BOLDNESS AND WISDOM
• Pray for wisdom, creative ways to win souls in our neighbourhood, workplace, families and the nation. Jam. 1:5.
• Pray for boldness to speak, guidance for what to say and for opportunities to be a witness for Christ. Acts 9:29; Col. 4:3; Rom. 10:9
• Rebuke the spirit of fear about soul winning. Pray that our tongue will be like the pen of a ready writer. Ps. 45:1
• Ask God to open our spiritual eyes and ears to hear. 2 Cor. 4:4; Mat. 13:15
Prayer Chain Prayers