‘Faith, Hope & Love’
‘therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time’
Covenant Teaching: 2 Pt. 3:1-10
These are last days and Satan knows Jesus will return shortly in power and glory. This is perhaps the most restive and turbulent time known to mankind as the world heaves from global warming, terrorism, rising nuclear threats, Middle East conflicts, China’s expansionism, Russia’s aggression and an undecided America.
[Rev. 1:7; 1 Thess. 5:1-11]
Politicians provide few solutions to global economic instability, rising and disturbing poverty, resistant bacterial infections, violence and youth disenfranchisement. The menace of narcotics and cosmetic drugs persists and so also the rising spectacle of witchcraft, cultism and a complete break down of tradition moral values.
Demonic activity has increased, commissioned to trouble humanity and pre-occupy Christians. Many are afflicted or distracted by spirits of discouragement, depression, disablement, debt and often disease or death. You have to refuse to be bugged down by repetitive crisis, frustration, stagnation, career turmoil, family discord or ill health.
[Rev. 12:12; 1 Cor. 7:29-35]
Despite the bleak and austere signs of the times, the bible reveals three prevailing and powerful spiritual forces, which are namely faith, hope and love. These are crucial to covenant outcomes in life and without them it is near impossible to maintain ones Christian testimony.
[I Cor. 13:13; Phil. 4:13]
- Faith is a God-given creative force and comes from bible sermons, deliberations, meditations, revelations, convictions and actions. Faith is your way up, means of escape, conquering key and shield from the devil’s onslaught. Faith is the spiritual force that overcomes the world.
[1 Jn. 5:4; Heb. 11:3; Rom. 5:2]
- HOPE is the inner quality that confronts dire, disappointing or desperate circumstances, challenges or calamities with confidence and courage concerning the future. It is constantly convinced that ‘the future is bright and things will get better.’ Its’ a crucial force in the battle for supremacy over adversity.
- LOVE is the greatest of all three and in it is the fulfilment of the Law. The bible says you must love ‘God’ and also your ‘neighbour’ otherwise your faith will be seriously hampered. The greater your love-walk the grander your faith-exploits.
[Gal. 5:6; Mat. 22:36-40]
Make a conscious decision to live by faith, make progress with hope and walk in love. Build up your faith and always take the indomitable force of hope along. Most importantly make a decision to walk in love daily; not love that stems from ‘emotion’ but that which is a ‘decision’
- Resist satanic attempts to destroy relationships. Revoke anti-marriage habits and demonic intruders into homes
[Mal. 2:15; Mat. 19:6]
- Pray for agreement between couples. Each and every family will discover and align to God’s purposes and plans
[Is. 14:24; Phil. 2:13]
- Declare success, sound health, divine provision, breakthroughs and open doors for your entire family.
[Is. 54:13; Is. 8:18; Heb. 10:7]
- Disarm and disappoint evil ploys that aim to deny fruitfulness, joy and peace in Christian homes and families
[Is. 44:25; Exod. 1:12]
- Pray for wisdom to unlock access to hidden treasures appointed for your success and sustenance
[Eccl. 10:10; Gen. 2:8-9; Ps. 37:25; 1 Cor. 2:9]
- Declare success over your career, business, academics, vision, mission and passions
[Ps. 1:1-3; Gen. 26:12-14]
- Pray for the total recovery of all that was lost. Ask for restoration of stolen property, promotion, progression, etc
[Joel 2:25; Job 42:10]
Thought for the week:
Faith; Hope and Love